Temperatures are rather nice out for winter that is. I look back and say its been a nice winter. A beautiful November cutting it short by a month and then a few days of really cold( good for those bush wackers) and January is behind us February is a short month and then comes March. A time for me to really get serious about seeding petunias and all the other flowers and stuff I want to start growing. Then comes the end of March and I will march into my greenhouse with my boxes of baby plants and start my new growing season. Woweeeee. Cant wait.
Meanwhile I hope to work a few more days at Hecla to gain abit more moolah to pay for all these goodies I am planning for this year.
Come and bless me Lord Its all in your hands......
Monday, February 8, 2010
Winter is not that bad this year
Posted by Wilma at Monday, February 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment